Ivory rubber dam system. Durable and reliable.With Ivory® Rubber Dam* materials and instruments by Kulzer, you can make the use of rubber dam a fundamental part of your treatment approach and start enjoying all the benefits.
* The legal production site for Ivory Rubber Dam is Sanctuary Health Sdn Bhd, No 16, Persiaran Perindustrian Kanthan 1, Kawasan Perindustrian Kanthan, 310200 Chemor, Perak, Malaysia.
Rubber dams are proven to increase the success of endodontic, restorative and cosmetic treatment because it provides the clean and dry working field you need to place adhesive restorations that last.
Choose from a wide variety of uniquely designed Ivory rubber dam clamps to find the perfect one for each tooth.
Our line includes a clamp for every application. Every single clamp is crafted in the USA from high-grade stainless steel and carefully hand-set so that you can confidently affix the rubber dam whenever it’s needed.
You’ll get many years of reliable use out of these Ivory stainless steel forceps. These forceps will reach around the bow of any Ivory clamp without tilting, which is especially important when it comes time to reverse a clamp. The straight head design makes it easy to grip and place Ivory clamps of any size.
This precision instrument is made from high-quality stainless steel and has a rotating cutting disc and a unique floating plunger that strikes the cutting disc evenly, guaranteeing a tear-resistant and perfectly sized hole for any tooth.
Ivory Rubber Dam Kits
It offers a varied selection of popular general-use clamps that cover most needs.
1 x Box 6’’ x 6’’ Blue Medium Rubber Dam
1 x 6’’ x 6’’ Marking Template
1 x 6’’ Frame
8 x Most Popular Clamps (0, 2A, 8A, 14, 2, 7, 9, 14A)
1 x Clamp Forceps
Kulzer has adapted its Ivory Rubber Dam portfolio to meet new customer requirements. The product portfolio was harmonized and updated worldwide, which in turn was implemented jointly within the scope of the new Medical Device Regulation (MDR).
With its new Ivory Rubber Dam portfolio, Kulzer has taken care to keep the consumption of natural resources as low as possible. Therefore, with the new Ivory Rubber Dam folding box Kulzer is saving 38% outer packing material. The packaging continues to comply with all principles of storage and transport safety conditions.
• Latex-free option: In addition to the natural latex version, we now also offer a latex-free option, that allows application despite a possible sensitization of users or patients to natural latex. All features of the latex version also apply to the latex-free version.
• A hint of mint: The new mint taste makes the treatment more pleasant for the patients and reduces a possible gag reflex. The versions green, black & latex free are available with mint.
• Optimized and new colours: The black rubber dam provides an even stronger contrast. Likewise, we have included different colour versions in our portfolio to satisfy different preferences. Available colours are: blue, green, black, purple (latex-free only).
Despite thinner rubber dam sheets, the tear strength of the new Ivory Rubber Dam has increased. The expansion can be up to 10 times the original punch hole. (Internal data. Data on file.)
It is made from natural latex without any additional fillers, there are no changes to the material quality. A latex-free version is also available for patients who are sensitive to latex.
Yes, it is powder-free, just like the previous product.
In order to optimize the contrast during application to the patient, the blue colour of the rubber was adjusted. We also now offer different colour variations: green, blue, purple, black.
With the new Ivory Rubber Dam product there are no changes to the product quality:
• Stickiness: Ivory Rubber Dam is thoroughly washed in the manufacturing stage to reduce surface proteins. Therefore, the rubber dam sheets can be removed quickly and easily from the packaging without sticking together.
• Premium: We have deliberately decided not to use the word premium on the packaging. For all dental solutions that Kulzer offers we go for the highest quality standards and therefore there are no changes to the well-known premium quality of Kulzer’s rubber dam sheets.
The legal production site for Ivory Rubber Dam is Sanctuary Health Sdn Bhd, No 16, Persiaran Perindustrian Kanthan 1, Kawasan Perindustrian Kanthan, 310200 Chemor, Perak, Malaysia.